Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

21 weeks

Battley was 21 weeks this week!  It was our first full week of being alone all day since H went back to school.  We had a blast this week!  If I could get the little black pug to cooperate, it would be really easy!  He is a mess.

I am SO excited to have a few pics of you wearing shirts that I can post!  These pics warm my heart like you wouldn't believe!



What else?
* We have been painting hands and feet with my friend Amy this week...we have been painting Christmas and Easter stuff with B...fun!
* I went to get my hair cut.  Lauren asks, "do you want to donate your hair".  Maybe I didn't have quite enough to donate and leave myself a good ponytail!  Oops!
* Battley is so happy!  We sing silly songs, read, rock, and she naps during the day.  Have you ever heard of Peppa Pig?  Somehow I found our about her and we have been listening to YouTube videos of Peppa Pig this week.  
* B weighed 7lb-10oz last night!  I've had to clean out some things that are too small again!
* She is so funny about being held...if we put her down for a few minutes and she wants to be held she makes sure we know it!
* We are getting excited for MSU football...B is all ready with her outfits:
We went to dinner with our friends on Friday night and got a pic of everyone who was ready with Maroon Friday!

Here is my girl napping yesterday with her frog:

A while ago I found Carly Marie.  She is the mother of an angel baby.  After the loss of her son, Christian, she started a project to help other others who have lost their children heal.  Check out her amazing work and story here: http://theseashoreofremembrance.blogspot.com.au/

Today is the anniversary of her starting this project and a day she uses to help get a conversation started since sometimes the loss of a baby or child is something we avoid talking about.
C

 

No comments:

Post a Comment