Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

25 weeks

I had to do another post today since B is 25 weeks old today!

Battley:
Wakes up every morning happy and smiling
Likes to stick her feet out of the covers (just like her momma)
Weighs 8lbs-3oz
Has 70mL of milk every 4 hours
Likes the bouncy seat for a few minutes at a time...the swing too
Takes naps in the boppy pillow sometimes
Likes toys that make crunchy noises
Frogalina is her favorite (frog doll)
The car seat is growing on her and she naps in it when I play music in the car now
We love the toddler Pandora station and listen all the time
Loves to be rocked and snuggled
Smiles when we make funny noises
Does Not like the red dragon (named by our friends the Roberts...it's the bulb syringe for noses)
Is super happy about the weather getting cooler so she can go outside more
Loves bath time
Is a big cuddler
Still loves to be read to, talked to, sung to
Has the best brother that loves her so much
Pays no attention to the pugs
Has very long eyelashes
Is loved by so many people


I read a quote today that I really like.
When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around. -Willie Nelson

So...party on the 22nd. I'll post some details ASAP. You're ALL invited (unless you are sick...we will send you some cake and a get well soon wish)!

C

No comments:

Post a Comment