Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Birthday Pics


Whew...glad to have gotten those on here and out of the way!

I knew I would forget something last week when I blogged...Remember a few weeks ago when I posted about voting for our Palliative Care team to win a 10k grant?  Well...THEY WON!  Thank you all for voting!

On to a special gift...
Remember before we had Battley we literally had:
Adam's bassinet
2 blankets
1 "woobie"
2 gowns
1 hat

This girl needs another room to hold all her stuff now.  We have been so blessed by all our friends and family and even strangers helping us collect all the things she needs...and more!

I received an email from Kaity a week before B's first birthday.  She reads our blog and wanted to make a quilt for Battley.  I am so touched by her kindness...I'm a big mess of emotions now though so you will have to read for yourself.  I will start crying like a baby if I tell the story.


Here is B this morning on her quilt from Kaity:
We love it!

C

3 comments:

  1. Tears reading this!!! People are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine, I'm just catching up on your blog. Love Kaity's quilt and how you are changing peoples lives by sharing yours!!... love B's sunglasses, love that her feedings are freeing you up for more lovin and fun, and LOVE your great news. Congratulations! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful quilt from a beautiful person. It was so good to get to finally see her. She looks so cute stretched out on that quilt-like a glamour girl.

    ReplyDelete