Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Few Updates

I forgot to mention one thing in the list of good stuff we found at our last appt...oops!  They saw a stomach for the first time.  It was just the right size too.  Thank you, Lord!  One more check off the list.

Sonograms have come so far since Hayden (13 years ago) was born.  We can actually tell exactly what they are looking at all the time.  We were able to see that she has hair!  Hayden was born with a head full of it...needed a haircut really.  

The 3 hour 5 hour glucose test was today.  I'm getting sick so the kind nurse let me have a room to myself with a recliner where I could get some work done and make some phone calls...all while avoiding other germs in the waiting room.



Personally I think that a recliner is one of the ugliest pieces of furniture ever invented.  Sorry, Adam T...your dreams of a manly living room aren't happening at our casa!

Now...if you have one of these at your house and you invite me over, guess where I'm going to go sit?  That's right...the RECLINER!  And I will love every comfortable minute of it.

And guess what would I give a million dollars for right now?  That's right...a RECLINER!

I don't know if it's the acid reflux when you lay down all the way or what, but that sucker was so comfortable.

Maybe this one is more my style???  HA!



In other news, someone at our house had a birthday last week.  I won't say who, but she loves cake...not expensive butter cream or beautiful wedding cake...CHEAP GROCERY STORE SHEET CAKE!







I know...gross, right?  This was the best thing about taking Hayden to birthday parties when he was younger.  I ate his leftover cake.

Then it was on to my company's National Sales Meeting in Atlanta.  It was a great trip, and I got to spend time with some really great people I adore.  We have a yearly meeting that all the sales reps attend.  It's a great way to get your batteries recharged for the new year.

Cardiologist appt is next week...we are praying for Miss Battley's heart to heal.  If you have prayed for her and are reading this, THANK YOU!  We know she is being prayed for.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment