Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Shoutout, Extra Credit, and a Plan

Well, I did make it out of that recliner today.  Boy that thing sure is comfy!  If you have ever had heartburn you would totally understand.  My medicine cabinet stays on the kitchen counter permanently now.






If you are counting...that's 2 vitamins, 2 types of heartburn prevention, and 1 iron pill.  Tums thrown in on occasion too.  Feels like I have my own pharmacy...ha!


My Aunt is a professor at Blue Mountain College in N MS.  She was in town this weekend for an alumni event and invited us to see a baseball game.  We went this afternoon.  At the game she told us that her class had prayed for Battley last week and that she told them about the blog.  So, here's a shoutout to all the Blue Mtn students who may be reading...maybe if you mention that you read this you can get some extra credit??

In all seriousness, THANK YOU for your prayers!  I can't describe the feeling to learn that a stranger has prayed for your baby.

Next week, as Adam mentioned, we are meeting with the neonatologist at the hospital where Battley will be born.  Our doctor wants us to have a birth plan ready when we see him next week.  The birth plan can be anything you want it to be, but the basic idea is to describe to the staff the level of care you wish to have.  It's a pretty big deal because we are describing the amount of medical intervention we are expecting.  Please pray for our guidance as we make these decisions...they aren't easy.

My Aunt also mentioned that she was telling the guys to take note of how sweet Adam is.  Well, guys...I will just tell you right now how Adam "got" me.  He used this:






I wanted a pug my whole life and he had one...his name is Griff.  I tell him all the time I only went out with him to get to Griff...haha!  It's just a joke, but how could you not just love that face?


C

No comments:

Post a Comment