Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

1 Month

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.  Psalms 139:13-14

We had Battley dedicated today at our church.  A few days ago we were asked to find a "life verse" for her.  It's not easy to find one verse in the Bible to be a "life" verse.  We looked up many and decided on the above...it just happens to be a verse that Jennifer used on her blog post about Battley last week!


Our sister-in-law was in town so she got to spend the night last night and come to the dedication this morning:
Here are some pics of our family and friends who came today...THANK YOU FOR COMING TO SUPPORT US...it meant a lot:

We tried to all wear pink, but I guess H and I veered off into coral...oh well!
Aw...that one above just melts my heart!  And that gown she was wearing is so precious...more to come on that one later.

And while I was taking pics off the camera I noticed that my friend Sam didn't get in the pics because she always comes to take pics!  I also found this from last week when she pulled her tube out:
C



No comments:

Post a Comment