Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Thanks

We are so thankful to everyone who has helped out the past few days. You have kept us prayed for and well fed. My mom finished all our laundry so we are starting this week organized. It's so nice to have that taken care of so we can just spend time with Battley. Thank you to everyone!! Oh and my dad and Adam got the headboard up yesterday too...and my dad and brother mowed our lawn.

Adam and B are snuggled up in the bed. I've just been reading and watching them.

Here is a pic from the cardiologist's office last week. She had to have these stickers put on for an EKG. When they took them off she cried. Adam has a video he will post later...I don't know how. But the video is so cute.




That's my mom pushing a feeding in the background. That's not how we normally feed her...we have a pump that does it automatically, but when you're on the go you have to improvise. She just used a stopwatch app and pushed the right amount each minute.

Some of you have asked about how to post a comment. I believe you have to make a google account to do so...if you know a way around this, please leave a comment below with instructions...ha!

Off to feed Miss B!
C

2 comments:

  1. Precious....yes, I mean Battley, but I also mean you and Adam. You are precious people and precious parents!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well too bad for you, but I finally figured out posting, and yes I did subscribe to Google, but had done that anyway. she is so cute, I wish I could hold her, but I will just do that in my heart and that goes for all 4 of you. Love You!

    ReplyDelete