Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

I took Hayden to school this morning. Normally Adam does this and it's their "guy time" but today was my turn. Hayden snapped this with my phone on the way:



We actually saw both ends of the rainbow!!

I started to write this blog post a while ago. I started to write about what a relaxing day we had.

Battley had an apnea episode tonight that was very scary. We had to give her oxygen. I won't go into the details but I thought it was her time to go and I wasn't ready. I was reminded of God's words "do not fear". I am reminding myself that He is in control...do not fear.

C

2 comments:

  1. Do not Fear, easier said then done...
    praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying always!
    Every night, Conleigh ends her prayers with a sweet whisper about her friend, Battley. Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete