Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Mark Your Calendars

It's been very hard for such a scheduled person to suddenly not be able to make plans...I've struggled with not wanting to plan anything because I don't want to make a date and then B not be here with us for it. I'm changing my ways though...God is in control here and it's not up to me.  SO....

Sunday, April 22nd will be Battley's 1 month bday and we are going to have her dedicated at our church that day!  You're all invited!

Yesterday was good...We
snuggled

made a trip out to Dick's and the Chick-fil-a drive thru (for daddy a milkshake)
had some friends from church come visit and pray for Miss B
had a 2 week old bday dinner with cake from Amy
and this little gal slept through it
Today we have a few visitors coming, and since H is out of school for 4 days we hope to hang with him some.
C

1 comment:

  1. Praying for all of you. I'm looking forward to meeting Battley. She is precious! Please let us know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete