Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

1 week old!!!!!

We sang Happy Birthday to Battley tonight at dinner.  Her Meme sent these cupcakes for her 1 week birthday.  We couldn't be more thankful for Battley this past week.

Today was such a great day.  Hayden, of course, went to school.  Adam and I spent the whole day just relaxing with her.  Then we decided to brave a soccer game...I sat in the car with Battley and watched H play.  Adam got out for a bit...not sure if he coached or just watched.  I'm pretty sure his brain is too tired to coach.

Battley wore this to the soccer game:
It says "I love My Hayden".  We always ask the dogs "where is your mom" "where is your dad" "where is your Hayden" so we used that for the shirt.  She was sleeping when I took this...only opened b/c of the flash.

and a pic of her in Meme's arms tonight:
Hoping for many more of these weekly birthdays...

Sorry for the lack of posting today...we are worn out!
C

3 comments:

  1. Battley is one beautiful girl. Happy First Week!! She makes H look like a giant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1 week birthday beautiful Battley!! I LOVE her shirt! She is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable (both of them) and also that is the first time I've seen her eyes. Happy week 2!

    ReplyDelete