Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday evening update

We had a great day today. Battley had her feedings increased, got her light treatments for jaundice, and got to hang out with us a long time.

Today I got to get up and go hold her in the NICU and she came to my room a few times. She spent most of the afternoon with us.

We got some great photos but are limited to camera phone shots for the blog for now.

Tomorrow we plan to work on her feeding some and Adam and I will learn more about how to take care of her at home. We may go home on Monday or possibly Tuesday.

We had a few visitors yesterday and today, and Amy made her a sign for the door. It's too cute!! Pics to come...

Here are a few shots from this afternoon. She was just hanging out in my lap.













We love her so much and are so thankful for her!!
C

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad




1 comment:

  1. Enjoying this blog so very much! I look at it several times per day to see the progress. Sounds wonderful the hospital has a room where you and Adam can stay, and have more time daily/nightly with Battley. She is a beautiful baby girl that looks like Hayden to me. I knew she would be beautiful with a mother as beautiful as you!! Hope you are feeling stronger today, yourself, and a little less pain. Thanks for this opportunity to share this part of your life with old folks like me!
    Love to all of you, Net

    ReplyDelete