Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Waiting....

Hey y'all! This is Amy! I volunteered to update the blog for C and Adam this morning (everyone here in the waiting room has expressed their thanks at not having to be the one to have the responsibility). Hopefully I get this most important job done without messing up the site. I've never been known for my computer skills :) I am here in the waiting room now with Hayden, Catherine's family (Jeff, Gwen, and brother Forest), Adam's parents (Jackie and Earl), and family friend Wanda. Abbey will join us in a little while. When I got here Gwen and Forest were back seeing C, but only for a few brief minutes. They said she was glad to see them, but quick to say it was time for them to go! They are getting her ready to go back now. Once they are ready to go they will let Adam come in. I've been told he will have his own seat very close to C's head and very far away from the business going on behind he curtain. No one needs to be distracted from their jobs by Adam passing out! Keep checking in. I'll post again as soon as we get an update.

1 comment: