Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

15 weeks

It's that time again...birthday time!  Another week with Battley...a great reason to celebrate!

We had a very uneventful few days around here...yea!  The reflux is still getting better.  Her feedings will be slow to get back to normal...don't want to put too much in her tummy at a time.  Right now she is taking 2 hours of milk and off for 2 hours.  We are working back to feeding for 30mins every 4 hours.  So far...good!

Yesterday H ran his 2nd 5k.  He did very well...so proud!  A few pics from my phone and the race's FB page:

B's shirt says "Little Sister"

Meem and B...Hayden creeping in:

We had a quiet 4th after that.  B had a little tiny fever that seems to have gone away now.

I was contacted yesterday by another T18 Momma!  Her daughter is 3!  I'm really amazed at how many kiddos I have found without looking!  These emails are really exciting for me!

And B this morning...we are practicing holding toys today.  Hayden puts stuff in her hands all the time...chapstick, fruit snacks, whatever he has handy.  She, for some reason, thinks he's funny!  ha!

C

1 comment:

  1. I know you said it's Meem holding Battley, but I'm pretty sure that's ME! Love the hat, GMA.

    ReplyDelete