Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

16 weeks and one mystery solved

I don't have any pics to post today...sorry!  

Battley, H, and I got to do something really cool this afternoon.  We went with Betty (our sweet friend who is 6 and a half with T18!) to one of her Physical Therapy sessions.  She also does OT.  It was sooo cool to watch her do her thang!  We also found out who the link is from us to Betty.  I had to call her personally to say thank you this afternoon.  She didn't even realize she was the reason we have these new friends.

Batte (seems to be the nickname that we use most often) will be 16 weeks tomorrow morning!  If you can't already tell, we are so thankful that God has given us this much time with her.  She is SO cool!

If we aren't friends on Facebook, please look me up...my sweet friends helped me start a Battley group!

C

No comments:

Post a Comment