Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Working Girls

B and I are in the office this morning doing some work...both still in our jammies.  Here's B:


I've posted a little bit about my job in the past, but if you don't know...I'm a commercial carpet sales rep!  I LOVE my job.  I worked a long time to get it, and when I work I feel like I am just out having fun!  I LOVE the people I call on.  (Side note: H and I talk often about choosing a career that he will love doing every day)  Well, I'm sure most of you are wondering exactly what is going on now that B is here...

To be very honest Adam and I had zero discussions about work when I was pregnant regarding what to do after B was born.  By law you get 12 weeks of family medical leave.  We figured that with the outcome doctors were predicting, I'd be right back to work in 12 weeks.  Well...

God had something else in mind!  And boy are we glad he did!  

As for my job...the company I work for is a family owned company.  They have allowed me to keep my job, knowing that I am not able to make physical calls (which by the way are VERY important) for some undetermined amount of time, for now.  How about that?  A company that supports families!  How blessed am I to have them as an employer!  So, I do what I can from the home office (or kitchen or living room or sometimes doctor's offices...wherever B is) each day.

Oh...well I had more to say, but we had a little clothes changing session and now we have to get ready for milk.  Here's a video:

C

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment