Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday update and random stuff

Here's a sweet video of H and B from this afternoon...she's smiling in her sleep:


if you can't see this, let me know...I literally have no clue what I am doing with this Mac!

Cannot believe I am about to post this, but I am!  You NEED to get this app for your iPhone...H put it on mine.  It is high-larious...hours of entertainment...really fun if you can do this over the speakers in your vehicle!  It's called AutoRap and I cannot wait to show this to my parents...will be even funnier to see them use it.  

Well, curse of the MAC...I can't figure out how to post the rap we made today.  It's called Battley Cate's To Do List.  It's funny...guess you'll have to trust me.

Battley is FINALLY fever free for a few days in a row!  Yea!!!

We have a new drink around here...limeade!  We had one at Brent's drugstore a while back and can't get over them...they have some secret trick that we can't get exactly the same though.
I've spent the past few days searching for a new mirror trick...think we may have found an idea...a video monitor for the car...they make these!  Adam's gotta investigate...apparently "video" stuff falls into his jurisdiction.

C



No comments:

Post a Comment