Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

4 months and 7lbs

So I'm a day late...such is life around here!  Battley turned 4 months yesterday.  She also tipped the scales last night at 7lbs-1/2oz!  

We stayed home all weekend so our gal could sleep and try to feel better.  We had a cardiologist appt this morning.  There is no change in the size of her VSD (hole in heart).  I still hold a sliver of hope that a miracle could happen, but it didn't happen today.  The doc also looked at her x-ray from last week.  She thinks this is something viral and maybe B just has a harder time fighting off little things because her heart is working overtime.  Her x-ray looked okay though!!  Yea!  They were making sure she didn't have pneumonia.

When we left the doctor's office I ran a quick errand and left Adam and sleeping B in the car.  I was literally inside for 5 minutes.  When I got back in the car B was out of her seat and Adam said, "Uh...we are gonna need a change of clothes back here".  This is what happened next:

Don't worry...we are parked!  And you know what happens when the Terhunes park...chaos ensues!  Ha!  I had a fresh pink outfit for B.  We put it on and I passed her back to Daddy...then I hear this..."now let's work on that change of clothes"...uh...he meant for him too...hahahahahaha!!!!

A few pics from tonight...we had dinner with my parents at their favorite hole-in-the-wall!

We MAY have solved the mirror situation...it's still a work in progress.  I'll give you a hint about one of the possible problems though:

 

C






No comments:

Post a Comment