Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

50 weeks

B is 50 weeks old today!  I just got to the hospital, and she is a sleeping beauty this morning.  Daddy stayed the night again so I could go home to shower and rest.  We normally hang signs on our front doors every Thursday, but since we aren't home we had to move the party.  I grabbed the first thing I could find that we could hang up in the room...it's a Star Wars birthday banner.  She'll love it!

Where did we leave off yesterday???  We stopped the chimney feedings and the pump is directly attahced to her gtube line.  She is still on continuous feedings (24 hours a day) but we hope to start condensing those down to regular feedings today.  It will probably take a week or two to get back to normal.

Just had my gtube lesson...we are ready to go.  Hopefully we will be home later today!

C

No comments:

Post a Comment