Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

51 weeks and party deets

We have had a slow week.  B has had therapy and a few makeup sessions from when we missed last week.  She is feeling better daily, but still not 100% herself just yet.  She has been very tired so I've kept her home so she can rest.  

Battley's FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

You know I have procrastinated planning a party with everything else that has been going on.  We really do want to celebrate the past year with all of you that have prayed for us, visited us, brought food, sent encouraging words, and loved us.  We aren't sending out invitations so THIS is your OFFICIAL notice...YOU are invited!

Our House...if you don't know where it is, then that's all the more reason for you to come!  Email me and I'll send you directions!

Saturday, March 23rd

10am until you leave...it's early, yes, but stop by and then go do the rest of your Saturday

I don't know any other details...going to whip this thing together this week!

Actually...we are "stealing with pride" an idea from a friend with a daughter...they do a whole birthday week with some kind of surprise each day.  I'll try to post our bday thing each day...birthday week starts this Saturday!

C

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you'll get other emails like this. However, I have been following your journey since Robin Hart, mother of your friend (I think) Michelle, posted that you were awaiting Battley's arrival. Robin and I both belong to the Smocking Arts Guild of America which provides gowns to families who need them for babies who do not survive.I have a good friend who lost a grandchild to T-18.

    I am soo impressed by Battley's stamina (and yours). She is a precious little person. God Bless and have a wonderful birthday celebration!

    Hugs,
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete