Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

33 weeks

Here goes another random post:

It's so hard to find time to blog sometimes!  Battley has had her days and nights mixed up all week.  I have a hard time trying to keep her awake in the daytime because I know her heart needs rest.  We had plans for dinner with Betty last night though so I figured she may stay awake for that and then sleep all night...it worked!  Whew!  I'm hoping that this will get her back on a pattern of sleeping at night and only napping in the daytime.

Our gal is 33 weeks old and we have a new month on the calendar (Nov).  I have this Linnea Designs poster calendar in the kitchen.  It's so exciting when I get to put another month in that we will get to celebrate with B!


B weighs 9lb-6oz

A requested pic of her with her Daddy-O:

Last Sunday B and I put a new FIRST in our book.  We watched a movie together.  Amy let us borrow this:
B fell asleep, but I filled her in when she woke up around 2am...haha!  She definitely enjoyed the music...and she always enjoys rocking with her Momma.  It was just the BEST movie!  I highly recommend it to everyone...even if you don't have kids.  I'm sure we would have watched a movie together before, but all our movies are on VHS from when H was little!  Our VCR broke a few years ago, and I'm not sure you can even buy one of those now.

On the way to get H from practice:


The episodes of spitting up are getting better!  Her tube came out earlier this week when my mom was over so we got a few pics:
C


1 comment: