Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Little Kicks

One of Catherine's favorite Seinfeld episodes is the one with the Little Kicks.



According to Catherine this is exactly how I dance.  Very funny...

Because we anticipate every movement Battley makes I'm constantly holding my finger tips on Catherine's baby bump to feel for a little kick.  One thing I've prayed specifically for is that Battley will grow stronger.  On Christmas we were at Catherine's parents house for dinner.  While we were there I felt Battley kick harder and stronger than ever before.  I could feel her foot for the first time!  This was not just a flutter I could feel against my finger tips.  We are anxious for the next ultrasound to see how much she has grown.

Mac is not allowed on the sofa.  Yeah right...


Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment