Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Saturday morning

Battley is still sleeping through the night!  She didn't feel too well last night and started running a low fever.  She slept well, but the fever is back this morning.  She is sleeping right now so I just cleaned the kitchen and sat down to blog for a sec.  

There isn't too much going on here...just loving on B.  Hayden is out all day with his friends playing paint ball.  He already gave this weekend the thumbs up...he and Adam had a good tennis lesson last night (Adam hasn't been taking lessons since B was born) and he got wings on the way home.  He's also on the countdown for Summer...14 days left!

I'll leave you with one of my favorite pics from our photo shoot with Jennifer:
She looks so much like my Gramma to me in this pic...it makes my heart smile!

C

No comments:

Post a Comment