Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

100 day party

We all went to a friend's house on Friday night for dinner.  When we were there, they shared their daughter's birthday pictures.  Later that night when I was laying in bed I broke out the trusty ole calculator to see how many days old B was.  Turns out she was 100 days the next day...cool!  When we woke up on Saturday morning I thought we MUST take advantage of a bday on a weekend and have an actual party.  Who throws a party the day of...me.  So...an ice cream cake later we have a little party.  I wanted to make a cake, but sometimes things just don't work out...oh well!  

Our friends also lent us a baby swing...B LOVES it!  She loves to swing and is fascinated by the things that hang down.  B swinging while Momma gets ready:
Can you see that the cake says 100?  The lady at DQ asked me if I wanted it to say anything...I said she could write "100" on it.  She did.




 




Had to get a pic of my BFFs and all our kiddos:
B after the party all sacked out:
And on a totally random note...pics on my phone I thought I'd share...

I love this lotion...not for the smell (no smell) but it cleared up some dry skin B had immediately:
Our fourth of July buntings:
C



1 comment: