Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Nice List

Blogging may be hard for a while...Adam decided to swap my computer for a Mac...boo!  I haven't used one since college and am lost!  I have some pics on my camera that I can't get loaded to this thing yet, but I did manage to figure out how to get one or two from my phone from today...

Look who is on Santa's NICE list!!
Santa has an AWESOME handle-bar mustache that you can't see in this pic!  As a side note, H wants to grow one!

Our doctor's appointment yesterday went well.  The doc thinks that even if B did have a virus before it is gone now and her fevers are probably from a temperature instability issue...for the record that means Rosa, you were right if you are reading this!  (Our sweet nurse, Rosa, is out of town for a bit)  All is well and B weighed 7lbs-4.5oz there!!

H ran a 5k this morning:
Our sweet MB and I in our sweet baby shirts (her in Ava Grace's new shirt):

C

No comments:

Post a Comment