Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wed update

Blogging is obviously getting harder!  I always get up 30 mins before anything has to be done so I can piddle...pray, make some coffee for Adam, maybe a load of laundry, blog, water plants...you know...piddle.  Lately I've just been too sleepy in the morning because it's hard to put someone down at night and go to sleep!

THANK YOU all so much for buying a Battley Shirt!  My girlfriends who put those together are the BEST!  They were so kind to think of Hayden when they designed the shirts...they wanted something a little manly looking for the dudes!  And I love what my friend Stephanie wrote me recently...go team Battley!

We have gotten a few calls from those of you worried that this means we are in a financial crisis...not the case...do not fear.  My friends know first hand some of the costs we are facing and that we have taken a pay cut since B was born.  Again...we are good!  Don't worry until you see a for sale sign!

Battley had a little fever over the weekend so we stayed home for a few days.  She went to the pediatrician on Monday just to make sure everything was okay...it is!  I share that because I wanted to share this...her doctor said, "Oh Miss Battley...you are looking juicy and plump these days"!  How funny!  She was 6lb-14oz last night!

Our latest adventure (which is sarcastic...this is not fun at all) is trying to get a mirror fixed in the car so that I can ride alone with her.  We have been through 3 mirrors and none of them work well!  I can see her, but not clearly enough to feel comfortable.  We moved her seat to the center of the car, I put the bar down on her car seat, and I have no idea what else to try!  School is starting soon here so I would like for it to be done by then in case we have to go somewhere.  If you have a suggestion...please send it.

Here's a pic of B from 2 nights ago...we were propped up in our jammies chatting before bed:
C

1 comment: