Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

38 weeks

My gal is 38 weeks old today!  I am so HAPPY to report that she is sleeping through the night again! We have had 3 or 4 nights of her sleeping most of the night.  We have also cut out her 11pm feeding, so that helps us get to bed at a decent hour.

Thank you all so much for your kind words and prayers for my speaking gig yesterday!  It was a blessing for me to be asked to do that and I very much so enjoyed hearing the other mommas' stories.  I felt a little out of it with everything going on around here, but it worked out well.

Have you ever had one of those days where you just get angry?  I had a night like that last night.  I got out for a few minutes to do basically start Christmas shopping.  I went to put my phone down and it bounced off the console and landed in a cup of water!  Really?!?!  Detour to the phone store...I have to get a new phone.  
Timmy: Mrs Terhune, I see you are eligible for a 99cent upgrade to an iPhone 4.
Me: Super!  Let's do it.
Timmy: Well, Mrs Terhune, unfortunately we are out of the iPhone 4!  I can ship you one that will arrive to you in 4-5 business days OR you can purchase an iPhone 4s for only 99dollars!  Plus the 40 dollar activation fee and the ...(I didn't hear this part because my ears were probably pouring blood right out onto their floor)...FEE (I heard this word)!
Me: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  

I really didn't do that, but I really wanted to scream!  Normally I can talk my way into a discount, but it wasn't happening for me last night!  

Luckily today is a NEW day...a day I can wake up and sing Happy Birthday to my sweet princess...a day I can count my many blessings!  Thank you, Lord, for new days!

MRI tomorrow on H's knee...praying for good news!  And we are still praying for guidance on what to do about this house.

C

1 comment:

  1. We'll especially be praying for H, with the MRI and surgery, as well as for God's guidance about the house sale.

    ReplyDelete