Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Feeling Yucky

Miss B is not feeling too well right now.  She has a UTI.  She has had 2 shots of Rochephin and we may go back for a third tomorrow morning.  Yesterday after her first shot she started running a fever of 103.4...very scary for Momma.  Motrin and Tylenol haven't helped much so we are playing the waiting game.  She is doing better today, so hopefully by tomorrow she will be feeling even better.

H started HIGH SCHOOL yesterday...I am NOT really okay with this.  I wish I could shrink him back down to 2 or 3 and start all over!  I have a few weeks to get okay with this though before he turns the BIG 1-5 and gets his Driver's Permit!!!  

Hmmm...that's it around here.  It's too hot to do anything or go anywhere...haha!  

C

1 comment:

  1. Why do kids always get sick on the weekend? And I have wished many times I could go back to when the kids were little start abain and enjoy more.

    ReplyDelete