Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

11 weeks

Battley turned 11 weeks old yesterday!  She's so snuggly...she's up to a whopping 5lbs-12oz!  I snapped a quick pic of her yesterday sporting her new hair clip...it's a bee.  Get it?  Bee..."B" for Battley!  
We have been pretty busy around here.  Hayden has been such a HUGE help since Adam went back to the office.  B and I take him to cross country twice a week.  They run really early so we pack up her breakfast and sit in the car while he runs (he ran 6 miles yesterday then went swimming and played tennis...I wish I had his energy for just one day).  We have also done a dentist appt, breakfast with friends, lunch with friends, and errands!  I don't think any 13 year old guy's idea of fun is spending the summer with his Momma and sister, but he is being such a good sport!

I apologize for the lack of posting...I suppose I am not ready to tackle the surgery subject so I've been avoiding a post.  Please continue to pray for guidance as we make the biggest decision we have ever faced.  In the next couple of weeks we will be talking to a few doctors about it...my prayer is for Adam and I to hear what we need so that we have a peace about whichever decision we make.  Just so you know though...I've never been so "on the fence" about anything before.  We really aren't leaning in either direction!  Your prayers mean the world to us!

C

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you guys as you make decisions.
    Glad you have H to hang out with you this summer. I wish I had his energy too!

    ReplyDelete