Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Saturday

We have been busy!  Today we met some friends for coffee, went to the museum, and went to the pool!  Oh, and I had to change Battley's tube twice today!!  It came out at the museum, so if you see pics of her without it...that's why.

My friend did not win the bedroom makeover.  Thank you for voting for her though.  I really appreciate it!

Now for some pics...

Snuggling her daddy this week...it's all I can do to stop from kissing those lips all day long!
One of the very few times she's not being held...in her bouncy seat
H from museum
Battley Cate
H and B
A very kind reader found and sent Battley a newborn size swimsuit and swim coverup!  It fits perfectly!  You know I couldn't post about it until we had a proper picture of this.  It is so cute that I would wear the same one if it came in my size!!
C

3 comments:

  1. She looks so precious in her swimsuit! And I totally agree about kissing little baby lips - there is nothing in this world that compares!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These have been my favorite pictures so far!!!!!

    ReplyDelete