Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

13 weeks

It's Thursday...you know what that means!  Battley is another week old!  She is 13 weeks old.  Sometimes I still feel like I am dreaming and need to pinch myself.  We were really hoping to get 30 mins with her when she was born, and look what a surprise God had in mind!  He is Good!

We tried to speed up some feedings today, but it's still early for too much.  We were able to shave 15 mins off her feedings every 4 hours so we are thankful for that!  It's amazing what all you can get done in 15 mins!

Hayden and I took B to the pool this afternoon.  Then we had date night tonight!  Hayden and I that is...ha!  We played tennis and ate together.  Hayden said it felt strange to ride in the front seat of the car!  He has been so helpful and loving.  He surely had to wait a while for a sibling, but I always knew he would be a great brother.

Last night we ate out with my parents for Father's Day.  Here is a pic of B and I:
C

No comments:

Post a Comment