Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

14 weeks, baby!!


Battley is celebrating being 14 weeks old today by being extra snuggly! I love it! We have had a check up at the doctor's office and a date with Betty since our last post. All is going well with the reflux now too! Yea!





***


I'd like to share something exciting with you...


Ava Grace O has celebrated ONE week of life now! In fact, she's 10 days old as I type this. She is still in the hospital (in the NICU). The O family does not live in Jackson...they live 2 hours away from the hospital. (By the way...this is Mississippi! I know some blog readers don't know us and I get this question a lot.) Not only does the O fam have the expense of having a baby; now they have the expense of an extended stay in a hotel, eating out, and other things I'm sure I don't even know about! To help with these expenses, their friends are selling Tshirts. Here are the deets copied from Facebook:





I am having the Southern Belle company to make a Southern Belles love
their Trisomy 18 Babies. This is a fundraiser for Amy and Family to help
with medical expenses. They will come in Pink or Green
(I think it's Lime Green). Adult S-3x
Youth xs-lg. I have a black and white draft of design. Ill get it
uploaded asap. Taking pre-orders now! 16$
We are placing an
order now, but will place another the first of the week once we have
enough for the next order. Thank you so much! it will take approx 3
weeks to get them printed is what I was told, but I am checking on
putting a rush on them.



You can purchase 1 of 2 ways:
* The price is $16 and you can mail a check to me, Lisa Oakes at 511 Metcalfe Rd Greenville, MS 38703
* If you are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/events/246918972089386/


***
Now...I know some of you aren't "Southern" but that's okay! I'm not a big tshirt wearer (although lately it seems to be what fits), but I'll be sporting one of these for sure.
And 2 other random thoughts for today:
* Twilight is good!
* I promise Adam and H don't wear their sunglasses all the time! I guess they have just been doing lots of things outside lately.


C

No comments:

Post a Comment