Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Nanny 360

I have posted about this company before, but I am going to do it again because I LOVE their product and their customer service.


Way back when Miss B was a few weeks old we ran across this site online: www.nanny360.com

We ordered a camera for the car so that I can drive and see her since she sits in the back seat in a rear facing car seat.  Remember how we tried every mirror made and none of them worked well enough?  This was during the time Adam needed to go back to work so I wasn't going to have a back seat baby watcher any more.  For most kiddos you just toss a mirror up there and go, but NOT for Miss Priss...remember how she used to spit up before her surgery (always the fear of aspiration that could lead to pneumonia) and how she used to stop breathing?  NOT things you want to find out about when you arrive at your destination!  Basically I was going to have to stay at home with her all the time if I didn't find a way to keep an eye on her in the car.

This product has literally been a lifesaver for us.  We wouldn't be able to go to doc appts, therapy, anywhere!  And let's not even get in to the emotional side of what this product has done for me...I am not sure I would survive staying home all the time...I like all you people too much! 

So why do I post again???  Mr Baby Terhune will soon be riding beside his big sister!  This company has amazed us with their awesome customer service!  We are now the proud owners of a 2 camera system so I can see them both!  Woo-hoo!

And just a few of my favorite parts of the camera for us:
if it's raining I can turn the volume up and pay closer attention to the road because I can hear her breathing
it's COLOR during the day...great for making sure your baby isn't turning colors (this isn't a joke...it's a real thing that used to be a major issue for us)
it works in the dark when even a back seat baby watcher can't see!

This camera works inside your home or in your car...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by the Terhunes!

C


No comments:

Post a Comment