Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

2 months old

Thank you all for the sweet birthday wishes for B! She's celebrating with a nap!

We went to see a Palliative Care doc at UMC on Monday morning. We really didn't know what to expect. He seems like a great guy to have in your corner. It would have been very helpful for us to see him before B was born. His function is similar to hospice or genetic counseling. He is in simple terms a hand holder in providing comfort care.

Swimsuit update: duck is in the lead, followed by tutu, pink/green, and no votes for turquoise...I will try them on her today and see which ones fit

Meem says, "It was A Corona...not beverageS."

I've been playing with Instagram on the iPhone when B goes to sleep at night. I need a lesson because I see people posting split screen photos. Some before and afters:












C

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I have to ssay this, it won't mean anything to most of your followers but: Go Duck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I occasionally stutter, make that say. Now probably more squillies

    ReplyDelete
  3. For split screen photos, get the Picture Frames app! My sister just taught me that trick! B is sooo darling. Happy 2 months old to her!

    ReplyDelete