Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wednesday

This is a pic of my friend's bedroom. She and her hubby would really like to win this makeover. Look at the dog in the corner! We texted earlier today...she said she is in 7th place and she can't believe she may not win AND she exposed her bedroom.


I've known her for a long, long time. In fact, her mom's pic has been on the blog before:


That is her backside on the far left! She was my girl scout leader.

Go here to vote once a day until Friday.
http://promoshq.wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/221574/voteable_entries/50735548

My gals from the pool on Monday...aren't they adorable!!


H and I made it through his dentist appt this morning and a 3 (I kid you not) hour doctor's appt for B. Her cardiologist is booked and continues to invent appt times for us so she can see us. H was a rock star for helping me today!!


H got a little bored after the 2nd hour and had Battley smuggle a glove out for him in her stroller. This probably qualifies as stealing, right? I'll have a chat with him about that. He said nothing to me...I just turned around on the way home to see this:




I love him...he knows I love to laugh and is willing to be silly to make it happen.

The doc appt was a reality check for me. Her little heart isn't doing well and Adam and I will have to make a decision about surgery in the next few weeks. I can't go into details right now, but please pray for guidance for us.

C

2 comments:

  1. Love looking at all your pics and keeping up with Battley. I'm usually home during the day. I told you if I can help in any way, I'm just across the street or a text away, just let me know. I voted as well! Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayden is a smart fella, keep all that Popeye's grease off his hands! LOL. No biggie with the glove, we do all sorts of things with them for patients. They'll never miss it.

    ReplyDelete