Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

A day late

Okay...I'm a day late on the 9 week b-day.  B had a great day, and I just never made it to the computer to blog.  We had another great day today!  We got out to run a few errands, went to the pool (B and I sat in the shade), and my dad and brother came over for dinner...Meem is out of town.

B's new pool floatie:
 
The water is still way too cold, but we are prepared.  She can just lay in it and float.

B sleeping on my lap this morning:
And hanging with Hayden this afternoon:

B started a new medicine today.  It's for seizures, which the doctor believes is what she was having.  One of the possible side effects is lethargy.  She already sleeps a majority of the day, so we are hoping that it won't make her sleep even more.  The doc said that even if it does, her body will get used to it in a bit and the sleepiness won't last forever.

Swimsuit update: none fit...all too big!  Oh well!

Now, I want to ask a favor for a friend.  She and her hubby are in a contest to win a bedroom makeover.  I will post a link below so that you can vote...you can vote once a day.  You can also see a pic of their bedroom when you click on the link.  ALL you have to do is click the link and find the button that says "VOTE NOW"...press it.  You don't have to give your email address or any other personal info.  I did this from my phone all week and you just click the button.  I just tried from the home computer and you have to type in the squiggly letters, but hopefully you will vote.

NOW...Here's the great part about voting...she and her hubby have promised that if they win they will make a $250 donation to a charity.  I figure that if I can get a major jump in their votes by posting this on the blog then surely I can make a good case for a donation in B's name to the March of Dimes.


Happy Voting...and I know there are more than 10 people that read this blog unless all 10 of you are checking it 150 times a day.

C


1 comment:

  1. You are awesome for recruiting votes for me! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete