Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Video

Here is another video. I didn't think I'd ever share this one because it seems kinda personal, but I feel like you are all here with us in spirit and prayer so here goes. This is from after an apnea spell...probably 2:30am or so...a week or so ago. You can really see B moving...the crying part got cut out bc the video was too long. We don't like to see her cry but she does it so rarely...we like to hear her voice.

YouTube Video


You can also see a peek of her "bikini" (heart and apnea monitor). Her gown is open because I had checked her heartbeat and just not snapped her back up yet.

We had a great night last night. Yea!!! B is doing her usual routine of sleeping this morning.

We have moved her to an every 3.5 hour feeding schedule the past few days. Today we are attempting to move to every 4 hours. That means for us that we will only be getting up once a night for a feeding. We aren't strict about the ole schedule around here though...every 4 is just what we are shooting for.

This week B has no doctor appts. Hayden has testing at school, so it will be a quiet week around here. Oh, and a tidbit about Hayden...when he was in 1st grade he asked for his own alarm clock. I can probably count on one hand the # of times I've had to wake him up since then. This is really a blessing now that I can get a little extra sleep while he gets ready!! He and I both subscribe to my dad's philosophy...if you're not at least 10 mins early, you're late! No comment about where Adam stands on that...ha!

Okay...I was going to end this post here, but I just got a phone call I have to share. It makes me laugh every time this happens. I will make a video of the voicemail this company leaves (they call at least every 3 days) with Adam's phone and post it.

YouTube Video

Battle-eye??? And the best part is that it says Terhune correctly!! No one says it correctly around here!!

C

4 comments:

  1. The video really shows us how tiny she is!!
    God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The U of Miss bought one too many vowels, didn't they? Well, one thing we all know is that she is a Battler...God has you all in His Hand, I know for sure. T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a petite princess. She is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the automated system!! Thos things crack me up! Way to go "battle-eye"!! Stay strong and keep on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Battle eye?! Ha! UMC calls Conleigh Kahlil. :)

    Loved that sweet video!

    ReplyDelete