Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

The BIG 5-0

I am trying not to get caught up in how many days old Battley is...it is something I could really obsess about if I let myself. Someone asked how old she was and Adam calculated days earlier this week...she's 50 days old today! That is amazing! We were told she was "not compatible with life" but she has surely proven otherwise!! It's Awesome what God can do!

B hasn't felt well the past few days. She is having stomach issues...related to diapers...enough said. She's been fussy and super snuggly. She basically wants to be held 24/7...okay with me!

Now on the flip side...Adam and I have been with each other practically 24/7 for 50 days now...ahhhhhhh! With little sleep I might add...enough said.

Here's a pic of sweet B playing dress up yesterday with all the headbands my friend brought her. I still have one more thing to show, but I'm waiting until she feels better to take more pics.


So since I knew all week that B would be 50 days today, and since I have lots of thinking time...I kept picturing this old SNL skit.  I looked it up and we have been laughing about it all week.


Just for the record...B likes to kick and stretch too!  Haha!

C

No comments:

Post a Comment