Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Derby

Zeke is obsessed with horses.  Anytime we have the tv on and there is a horse on, he goes crazy.  I think he thinks he's a horse.  I tell him everyday he is a stallion.

My Gramma loved horses...she loved the Derby too.  When I watch it I think of her.  I recorded it yesterday since I can't watch it with Zeke in the room.  B and I watched it early this morning when she woke up.

Anyways, I decided to let Battley and her stallion meet face to face yesterday...Zeke just sniffed her...B wasn't too sure about Zeke.

Battley has not had a great day today...she has had some more apnea episodes...boo.  She and her daddy read some books and she's resting now.

Her daddy bought her a love seat yesterday to go outside so that we could enjoy the shady porch when it's not too hot outside.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment