Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

Pic of B on my lap Saturday:


We had a great night out on Sat night. Our friends live in the same neighborhood so it was really easy to go have dinner there. We took a sweet video of the girls.

6 adults standing around watching 2 babies:

YouTube Video

Sunday was wonderful for me! I really enjoyed being mom of 2 this year! We had lunch with my parents here and then planned to go to the art museum...a friend suggested it a few weeks ago since it's cool, not crowded, and quiet. We didn't make it though. B quit breathing so many times we lost count. Despite that we still enjoyed the day.


And look who I caught being naughty...he's so darn cute though!


C

2 comments:

  1. I know this was a very special day for a very special family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All Mac needed was that binky-that is so funny. He's saying "hey people I live here too and I'm still a baby." I though Battley was goona get mashed. She really has a Battley family look in that first photo. Dave said so too, but he also said my brother has that look. Hadn't thought about that, but I think he is right.

    ReplyDelete