Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

House Guest

About a week ago I found a slightly used manly looking leather wingback recliner from Haverty's on Craigslist. I was hoping to buy it and then sell it for that same amount whenever Catherine does not need it anymore. Catherine has her eye on a pricey rocker/glider so I ended up not getting it. I was bummed I couldn't surprise her with a comfy chair.

Catherine posted about an extended stay house guest yesterday. Well, he's here.




We have a friend that was getting rid of this brown recliner and let us borrow it for a few weeks! Catherine has already made her nest in it.

I try and read a quick daily devotional from the In Touch ministries app on my phone everyday. Today's message made me think of how sometimes we can miss out on blessings, even small ones, if we're only looking at our time schedule and not God's.

Catherine left me a list on the desk to post for her. It's our list of to-dos for next week:
Visit to the NICU to meet with doctors and nurses and have a tour.
Regular doctor's visit.
Hunt...wonder who added that?

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment