Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

3 days old

Adam is still sleeping so I thought I'd send out a little update. We are getting ready to celebrate 3 wonderful days with Battley. Man, I love her SO much!!

She got to our room about 8am yesterday (sat) and stayed until 10pm or so I think...not totally sure. She was sleeping on my chest and I fell asleep too!

She hung out on her bili blanket (for jaundice; blue glowing light you see in pics) most of the day. Then she tested well so we got to ditch it! Yea!

She had one apnea spell where she quit breathing early yesterday morning but none with us yesterday. They just jiggled her a little and she started right back.

We are still hoping and praying we can wean her off oxygen so hopefully we will know more today.

I will probably be discharged today but they have a nice rooming-in room all set up for us in the NICU. She will stay in our room full time then.

Hmmm...other things...we got a call yesterday from a friend who knows the cardiologist well...got the inside hook up to see her!!!! Woo-hoo!

Had some great visits from friends yesterday.

Still plan to go home late Monday or Tuesday...we will see though.

Adam's parents are watching out dogs and acting as H's chauffeur...so thankful for them!

A few pics from yesterday:

The sign Amy made for the door...recognize the 4 birds or the pink dogwood bloom?




Hayden giving her some sugar...
He crawled up in my bed last night and held/snuggled her while the guys watched the Syracuse game.



My finger...she looks big in pics till you put something beside her to make a size reference to.


Got dressed after we lost the bili blanket...snuggling that woobie. Adam made her a fort under it yesterday and she slept for hours like that.


Thank you for all the love, support, and prayers. God is so Good!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Once again, I'm trying to leave a comment! I love the pics, she is beautiful and I love seeing and hearing little sounds in the vidio. Thanks Adam.

    ReplyDelete