Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Weekend

Here is a pic of everything I ate on Saturday:

Apparently some kind of bug is going around and I got it...yuck!  It's a good thing we didn't have anything to do this weekend because from Friday around 5 until Sunday around 2 I didn't leave the house.  Adam and I got out for about an hour this afternoon just so I could say I did something productive.

We had to get back home in time to see the March Madness brackets be announced.  Our team didn't make it, but we still fill out our brackets every year and play for some type of prize...normally the winner picks where we eat dinner out one night.  

Now, not to brag but I have won the last 2 brackets we did!  Impressive, right?  Nooo...not March Madness brackets, but Top Chef brackets...ha!  Adam and I love that show and we always pick our top 3 winners.  I've won the last 2 seasons.  

Hayden usually wins the basketball pool and he uses his win to make us all eat wings.  

Adam's mom, Jackie, sent us a pic of Adam's bassinet.  I am getting so excited that we may be able to have Battley sleep in here!!

C

No comments:

Post a Comment