Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday

Well...we have about 48 hours to go!  WOW!

* We had a quick doc appt yesterday to get one final check of Battley's position and review what to do on Thursday.  Her heartbeat was good and strong and she was still doing her practice breathing...good news! She likes to hold her hands in front of her face when it's time to have her picture made...just like Hayden who likes to make funny faces when I take his pic.

* Amy has graciously offered to update the blog for us while we are in the hospital!  Yea Amy!

* Please forgive us if you email/call/text and we don't get right back to you.  You wouldn't believe the number of emails I get everyday...they are so encouraging to read, but I can't always respond right away.  Please know we love reading them though!

* Saturday night we got to go hang out with my besties and their hubbies for dinner.  Abbey and I had to get one pic of our bellies together.  She will have Emma Kate on Monday the 26th!  Amy wanted to take a pic with us but neither of the large ladies wanted to stand by her...haha!
* I finally broke down and bought the most amazing thing on Monday night.  It was hard to part with the cash since I have a homemade one, but I am SO glad I did!
I think it was $19.99...worth every penny...ha!  My back loves it!

* Today is my last day to work...tomorrow I plan to relax and get mentally ready.

* You know I like to laugh...so I've got a funny story coming...

C

2 comments:

  1. Just now read this blog - You look precious!! Praying for you all this week, and I can't wait to see pics of that sweet baby girl! :))

    ReplyDelete