Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

nap time

I am typing with one hand and holding B with the other so it'll be short.

Last night was rough.  We had to give Battley some oxygen a few times since she wasn't breathing well.  It's very hard to see her struggle to breathe and not be able to fix all her problems.  Adam and I just prayed and cried and held her.  She finally did better around 2am and we got a few winks of sleep.

Today Hayden had a soccer tournament so Adam took him and my mom helped out around here again.  I was able to take a nap this afternoon.  Adam's turn is coming.

We had some great friends from Columbus stop by for a few...I didn't get any pics...oops!

Tonight we are gonna give her a bath and curl up to watch some basketball...we haven't had a tv on for days except when H watched a few minutes of a movie in our room the other night.

I'll leave you with a pic of her in her bouncy seat (she's only been in it a few times; the bouncing is a little much for her but it's a nice seat)...one of the items from an emergency trip to Target...thank you Lord!  She loves her binky!!
C

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you all. I've requested prayers for you from many family and friends. She is beautiful. If I can help in any way, please don't hesitate to let me know.

    ReplyDelete