Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Helper

There isn't too much going on around here, so I thought I'd post a pic of my little work helper.  Anytime I get a new product he likes to test it out...I really think he thinks I get these for him.

We had a very quiet weekend around here...just a little soccer and some errands.  I would also like to announce that I should start offering a Masters level course in insurance benefits.  I do think I'm well on my way to becoming an expert...haha!  That's totally a JOKE...this stuff is more confusing than rocket science!

Adam brought me an early Valentine's Day surprise this afternoon...he gets so excited anytime he buys a gift that he always ends up giving it to me early.


Here is what was inside:


It's a new outfit for Battley!  I hope that no one is ever in the market for preemie clothes, but if you are Sweet Dreams in Madison has a bigger selection than anywhere else we have found.  They are also Super nice there and will help you find what you need.  I'm actually going to have to swap this one for a smaller size...this one is a preemie, but we need smaller.


Then inside the card...


a charm for my necklace...


But wait...what's a holiday without one of these?


an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen...the kind with the crunchies inside.  Yum!


Happy Valentine's Day to all our friends and family...we Love you all!
C


No comments:

Post a Comment