Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Nanny 360

So, you know that I haven't driven anywhere (except one 2 min trip to pick H up) with B in the car because I could not find a solution to be able to see her in her rear facing car seat...well...

We have had I-KID-YOU-NOT 4 mirrors for the car, and I've called glass and mirror shops to try to find a solution so that I can see B when I'm driving!

We started with this fancy, smancy number...came with a light and music that I can use with a remote control...couldn't see her at all!
 
 Then we opted for a model with a larger mirror...nope.
Then we got a mirror to use instead of using my rear view mirror...nope.
Then my kind friend gave us one that she bought and wasn't using yet...nope.  (this isn't hers...just a pic of the same one off the internet)

 
So then I went to begging for ideas!  My mom's friend at work who does IT was smart enough to Google video monitors and sent us a link to one!  Thanks Mack!! 

FINALLY!!!  It's here, and it is awesome!  Battley and I aren't stuck at home anymore!  I feel totally comfortable riding with her alone (without my backseat baby watcher) now that I can see her!

Here's a link to the monitor:

The camera that points down at her fits so nicely on the headrest!!!
My view of her...please excuse the mess:
and how she normally feels about the carseat:
YEA!!!!  I am so excited!

C




2 comments:

  1. So happy to hear you have the mirror problem taken care of; however, I knew you would get this done!! And, you did. Love, NET

    ReplyDelete