Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wed

We had a good day today.  Battley is such a happy baby...she wakes up in a good mood every morning.  It's a quality I wish I possessed!

There are a few exciting things going on here, but I can't post about them all just yet!  We are very excited that Battley's Gramma, Aunt, and Cousin are coming for a visit at the end of the month.  This is Adam's mom, sister, and her daughter who live in VA and NC.  They will be here for H's bday too!

A little more about Rosa...she works for our hospice company.  I think I've shared that we found her through our friends that also had her care for their sweet babies.  I was very curious about her job so I've asked her all about it...very interesting.  She doesn't only see children...thank Heaven there aren't enough sick babies in this area to keep her busy!  She does see all of this particular company's children though...I suppose she is just gifted in that area.  She (well, now that she is on vacation someone else comes but she will be back) comes 2x per week.  While she is here she answers any questions we have and checks on B.  I believe that the pic I posted was the first time she has held B.  B is usually sleeping when she comes.

C

PS- have to send a Happy Anniversary to the Super Coops from Battley!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to hear that Battly is doing well.

    Isnt it just amazing how they always have their special smiles for us - even when they are feeling crappy

    ReplyDelete