Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Random stuff

BEEEEEEEPPPPP...BEEEEEEEPPPPP...

That's what we hear in the middle of the night when her monitor goes off...it's so loud that I'm surprised you can't all hear it from your own house.  Think fire engine right beside your head kind of volume.  It's very scary every time it goes off.  So far though the sound wakes Battley up and she starts to breathe when that happens.  I pray that if that thing has to continue to go off that it keeps waking her up too.

Adam will be working from home now...this is kinda scary for me.  Taking care of B is really a two person job, but I am very thankful he will be close by.

We ventured out today for just a few minutes.  We picked Hayden up from a friends and ran 2 quick errands.  It was nice to get out in the sunshine for a few even if it was in the car.  This is one of my favorite times of the year...the weather is just beautiful.

Here are a few pics from over the weekend:
 A friend shared our sweet Battley's story on another blog today...it's a blog for prayer.  Check it out...pretty cool!  http://safe-haven-blog.blogspot.com/    

I read Anna's mom's blog a few days ago and it's on this site too.

Oh, and I have been asked to post more info about the baby dedication.  Here is what I have so far:
Sunday, April 22nd
10:30am service
First Baptist Church of Jackson (Madison Campus)
MADISON CAMPUS
598 Yandell Road
Madison, Mississippi 39110

This post was really random...sorry about that!
C

No comments:

Post a Comment