Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Today was a much better day than yesterday.  B hasn't had any apnea spells since yesterday afternoon.  We even got out for just a few minutes today...we never got out of the car, but we sat with the windows down for a bit.  The breeze and sunshine were wonderful!

This is going to sound crazy to some of you, but we also sat in the Living Room for a while!  If you have been to our house lately, chances are you have sat on our bed to visit.  We pretty much stay in there during the day since all her stuff is in there.  B is on a 3 hour feeding schedule so we have to be in there every 3 hours for at least 30 mins.  We just moved her feeding pump to the other room for a feeding.  It was nice to have a change of scenery...we are trying to do this more often.

Not sure if I have posted about our schedule or not, but she has a feeding every 3 hours around the clock...each feeding lasts 30 mins.  For those of you who like sleep like I do, that's:
8am
11am
2pm
5pm
8pm
11pm
2am (available shifts for anyone who wants to help)
5am (available shifts for anyone who wants to help) haha!

Oh, and B was sneaky sneaky last night and pulled her tube out when Adam was changing her at 2am.  I had to really wake myself up to put it back in!

My gal and I were propped up chatting this afternoon...she was about to doze off.
C

1 comment:

  1. She is absolutely a little doll! Thank you for sharing your journey with us... I look forward to reading about her every day. You are all in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete